This guy knows how to stipulate
Some bounds on our scope to keep the project tractable:
- Single machine: No distributed solutions (more than one system) will be attempted or discussed
- CPU only: No GPU compute techniques will be attempted or discussed
- No data loss: Approaches (including baselines) must retain all the original data in the source CSV file. The data just needs to be available, the query isn't required to touch unused data.
- No introduction: this is not intended to be a way to learn Rust, and will assume some working knowledge of the language
- Out of order: while series is still under construction, chapters may not be published in the order they appear in the table of contents